You & your loved ones could soak up the sun & enjoy azure blue oceans & pristine white beaches with these amazing Mozambique holiday specials at one of three secluded, luxury venues: Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort, Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort & the Ossimba Beach Lodge.
We explore the main features & attractions of each of these top Mozambique holiday resorts.
Bazaruto Resort in Mozambique
Previously known as Indigo Bay Island Resort – Bazaruto Island, the Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort and Spa located on Bazaruto Island presents everything one could desire from an island holiday – tropical climate, island style extravagance & a myriad of activities against a backdrop of raw, natural beauty.
Here are just some of the main reasons why this resort is adored by honeymooners, families & holiday groups alike:
- Part of the Bazaruto Archipelago: This small group of islands is renowned for being one of the foremost fishing & scuba diving destinations in Africa, with some of the most exquisite coral reefs.
- Fun for everyone: The resort has a bouquet of bars & dining venues to suit even the most discerning tastes, as well as swimming pools & an activity centre, with access to fishing facilities & a host of popular water sports.
Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
Any choosy holiday goer’s delight, the 5-star Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort located on the secluded and pristine Mecufi Bay in the south of Pemba presents a rare opportunity to relax & reinvigorate your soul in pure, untouched natural surroundings – whilst being treated like a VIP.
It has world-class facilities, including an all-year-round swimming pool, a concierge, access to water sports & other activities, plus accommodation that will make your eyes sparkle:
- Deluxe rooms: The resort has no less than 40 bungalow style deluxe rooms that are superbly decorated, each with an outdoor shower and a private veranda that opens up on breath-taking views of the ocean.
- Suites: It has 10 stunning suites that are ideal for groups or families, with four poster beds, a sofa bed, one separate bedroom, a spacious living area, two outdoor showers and a large private veranda that open up on scenic ocean views.
Ossimba Beach Lodge
A true tropical paradise off the beaten track, Ossimba Beach Lodge close to the entrance of Nacala Bay on the northern coast of Mozambique with its unique fusion of bush & beach, represents what has been described as the “perfect dive holiday.” This is complemented by stunning coral reefs, warm, crystal clear ocean waters, a multitude of dive spots and a fascinating array of shipwrecks all around.
- A dedicated dive centre: The lodge’s dive centre is fully equipped with the latest Scubapro equipment, a Bauer compressor, a 6.5 m Gemini fishing boat.
- Activities galore: Water sports facilities include scuba diving, snorkelling, ocean kayaking, fishing, surfing, spear fishing, Mangrove swamp kayaking, sunset boat cruises, boat trips around Nacala Bay & whale watching. In addition, there is a choice of bird watching, forest walks, visits to the local village and day trips to the world heritage site Ilha do Mocambique.
Seize the opportunity for unparalleled value for money
Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort now offers unbeatable festive season specials, as well as fully inclusive specials for the upcoming holidays and Ossimba Beach Lodge has tailored a series of wonderful packages especially for residents of South Africa.