White Pearl Resorts, situated on the magnificent sandy white beaches of southern Mozambique, offers the ultimate luxury accommodation. The Mozambique, White Pearl Resorts is made up of 22 individual suites each with their own private pool and stunning ocean views. The focal area of the resort offers a chic restaurant, lounge, bar and large rim-flow swimming pool.
At this one of kind Mozambique accommodation, each guest is sure to relish in the tranquil and relaxing atmosphere, which is quite unlike any other in the immediate area.
The Mozambique resort accommodation is surrounded by natural beauty, with the Indian Ocean to the east and the Maputo Elephant Reserve to the west. Offering exceptional accommodation, service and cuisine along with some of the finest diving in Mozambique, the resort is a fantastic destination for the whole family. White Pearl Resort in Mozambique is a fabulous, not to mention, luxurious addition to the country’s wide variety of accommodation along its coastline.
When to go?
For marine life enthusiasts, June to September is the time to see migrating Humpback Whales. Whale Sharks can be seen during most of the year but the best time to see them is during the wet season from October to March. The average temperature is 28°C and the sun keeps its warmth even during winter. This is surely the place to be. April to September is the drier season but the temperature remains more or less the same throughout the year
Getting to Mozambique
Situated 25km north of the Kosi Bay Border along the southern coast of Mozambique, guests can access this Mozambique paradise accommodation by either air or road.
- BY AIR: Guests fly into Maputo International Airport. There are direct local flights from OR Tambo, Cape Town and Durban.From Maputo a 30 minute helicopter transfer is arranged to the resort.
- BY ROAD: Road transfer is available from Kosi Bay Border to White Pearl Resorts (or vice versa) and take approximately 1.5 hours to this superb accommodation, depending on the weather and condition of the roads
- FROM MAPUTO: Guests can take a beautiful 30 minute scenic helicopter transfer or a 4×4 road transfer to White Pearl Resorts. The drive is about 3-5 hours long depending on the weather. This is ideal if you would like to take photographs and experience more of the beautiful country.
Things to do in Mozambique
The resort offers diving courses for diving enthusiasts. Other activities include the following:
- horse riding
- snorkelling and swimming with dolphins
- see the turtles (seasonal, November to February)
- walking on idyllic beaches
- fishing charters
- massage treatments
Make a booking to stay at this lavish accommodation in Mozambique.
TEL: +27 11 476 4143
CELL: +27 83 299 4321