Labelled one of the most romantic destinations in the world, there could be no better way to commence love, laughter and happily ever after than with a Mozambique honeymoon. We present you with the latest honeymoon packages and Mozambique accommodation specials, all tailored to let you and the love of your life have the time of your life.
The most popular Mozambique honeymoon destinations
The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them. You and your heartbeat will overflow with emotions like that at these indescribably beautiful destinations in Mozambique:
- Massinga Beach Lodge: The lodge is located around 90 km North of Inhambane, a city in the south of Mozambique. The resort is on an isolated and secluded beach and surrounded by coconut palms and untamed beaches. Stylish and upmarket, the lodge offers 16 lavishly decorated seafront suites that each has a romantic mosquito net, loose standing bathtub and its own private deck, with plunge pool! Currently, the lodge offers a 50% discount to all new brides.
- White Pearl Resorts: Situated in Ponta Mamoli on the southern coast of Mozambique, it offers 21 deluxe suites on timber stilts that are poised amongst sandy-white dunes. Ultra secluded and serene, the resort has romance written all over it. It also currently offers 50% discount to all brides.
Also recommended for honeymooners, are &Beyond Benguerra Lodge and Azura Benguerra Retreat, are both located on the breathtakingly panoramic Benguerra Island that forms part of the Bazaruto Archipelago, and Azura Quilàlea which is located in the far Northern Quirimbas Archipelago, a secluded tiny island in a Marine Reserve.
- &Beyond Benguerra Lodge: Pure paradise, the lodge has a series of stunning casinhas and cabanas that are decorated fusion style, with a touch of tropical, a hint of Africa and the essence of the distinct Portuguese Mozambican island culture. Roomy and breezy, it has wide doors that open up on an inspirational view of sparkling ocean waters and endless warm golden beaches. A major plus are the private wooden decks with rim flow pools.
- Azura Benguerra: This rustic-chic boutique establishment is Mozambique’s first luxury ‘eco’ retreat that was built entirely by hand by the local community and partners. It has a total of 20 pool villas that are just a few footsteps away from the beach, each of which has its own private deck and splash pool.
- Azura Quilàlea: This charming establishment has 9 Afro-chic styled seafront villas with the most sublime views. You and your honey could also indulge in some couple spa treatments that are available on the premises.
Both Azura Benguerra and Azura Quilàlea currently offer 40% discount to all new brides.
Mozambique honeymoon packages
Together is a wonderful place to be and it will no doubt be even more wonderful at one of the idyllic private islands in Mozambique. Representing the best in Mozambique, Mozambique GSA has done the legwork for you, by compiling the best Mozambique honeymoon packages that are available right now. Here are a few more of our top choices:
- Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa, formerly Indigo Bay: Book an ocean view villa or a luxury beach villa for 5 nights from between R29, 180 to R34, 380 per person. Amongst other, it includes return flights from Johannesburg to Vilankulos via SA Airlink, return transfers, three daily meals, refreshments and alcoholic beverages, complimentary activities and romantic turndown.
- Medjumbe Private Island Resort: Book one of 12 luxury chalets that each has a private plunge pool from only R34, 280 per person for 4 nights. The package includes return flights from OR Tambo, return transfers via light aircraft, refreshments and alcoholic beverages, a 3-course meal for two on the beach or patio, a complimentary snorkel trip and all non-motorised watersports.
Yes it’s true. Honeymooners need privacy and for the utmost privacy, you need a private island! Feel free to contact Mozambique GSA now for assistance with booking an unforgettable honeymoon or for further information.